Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Services — The Site is a Venue and we are not a party to any transaction between Users of the Site. We are not a party to any purchase or other agreement between users, even if the Site allows you to purchase other ancillary products or services.
Authority to Execute Agreement.User hereby represents, warrants and covenants that (a) it has the authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform its obligations hereunder; (b) the execution and performance of this Agreement does not and will not violate any agreement to which User is a party or by which it is otherwise bound; and (c) when executed and delivered, this Agreement will constitute a legal, valid and binding obligation of User, enforceable in accordance with its terms.
User Eligibility/Accuracy of Information/Listing Practice Requirements.
Our services may only be used by Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. In order to list a property on the Site, Users must comply with savecaliforniabusiness.com requirements, which include:
Users must use commercially reasonable efforts to respond to all gift card bond requests/inquiries from online customers within 24 hours of receipt of a request or inquiry.
Each User represents and covenants that it owns and/or has all necessary rights and authority to offer and fulfill the services for which they are offering.
Listings. By submitting a listing, you hereby grant, represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to theoneinepensacola.com a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such content throughout the world in any media and otherwise use your Listing Content. theoneinepensacola.com may, at no additional cost to user, license third- party web sites to advertise the Listings in order to maximize exposure for your Listings. You agree that we may reproduce in whole or in part any photographic material supplied by you in the promotion of your property of the promotion of the Site. theoneinepensacola.com shall solely determine placement of any Brand/company name(s) mentions on the site. Your company may be displayed within the listing content. The placement location of your Website, Facebook page, YouTube, or Twitter account, and/or any other social media account if allowed to be displayed on the site, shall be determined solely by theoneinepensacola.com. We cannot guarantee that your listing will appear in any specific order in search results on the Site.
ID Verification.You are responsible and agree to keep any password and user ID for account(s) with us and your email account, secure and confidential. You shall not provide your password(s) and user ID to any unauthorized users of your account(s). You agree to notify us immediately if you believe your password for your account with savecaliforniabusiness.com or your email account may have been compromised. If you believe your secure information has been compromised, you agree to change your password, and or user ID. We reserve the right without notice to you, to suspend or cancel your listing at any time without any notice from you if we have reason to suspect, in our sole discretion, that your account with us or your email account is being used in a fraudulent or unauthorized nature.
Content.You and you alone are responsible for accuracy and completeness of your Listings, User Content, and Reviews, that may make you, or any third party personally identifiable. You assume all risks associated with use of your User Content, including any reliance on its accuracy, completeness or usefulness by others. You agree that your Content is your creation and not provided or endorsed in any way by theoneinepensacola.com. You agree not to use the Site or Services with any User Content (a) that violates any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (b) that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, tortious, threatening, harmful, invasive of another’s privacy, vulgar, defamatory, false, intentionally misleading, trade libelous, pornographic, obscene, offensive (e.g. material that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any group of individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful of any kind against any group or individual) or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature or which is harmful to minors in any way; or (c) in violation of any Laws, or obligations or restrictions imposed by any third party.
No Other Licenses.By executing this Agreement, User neither grants nor receives, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any rights under any copyright, patents or other intellectual property rights of theoneinepensacola.com or another user.
No Warranty.theoneinepensacola.com and User each acknowledges that, except as otherwise agreed in writing, all services and information provided by or to theoneinepensacola.com under this agreement is provided “as is” with no warranties or conditions whatsoever, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, and Savecaliforniabusiness.com and User each expressly disclaim any warranty of merchantability, no infringement, and fitness for any particular purpose with respect to such services and information.
Limitation of Liability. In no event will either theoneinepensacola.com or User be liable to each other or to any other User or third party under this agreement for the cost of procuring substitute goods or services, lost profits, lost revenue, lost sales, loss of use, loss of data or any incidental, consequential, direct, indirect, punitive, or special damages, whether or not such party had advance notice of the possibility of such losses or damages, or in cases of willful conduct or gross negligence, or where required by applicable law.
Disclaimers.In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from or relating to the purchases, listings, or reviews, or your interaction with any managers, guests, customers, or other users.
Role. theoneinepensacola.com’s sole role is to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services.
Governing Law.This Agreement shall be construed and controlled by the laws of the State of Florida without reference to conflict of laws principles. If any claim or dispute between the parties is not resolved by good faith negotiations, any suits or proceedings pursued by either party shall be brought in the Federal or state courts located in Florida, to whose jurisdiction each party hereby submits.
Complete Agreement; No Waiver.This Agreement, including all attachments, sets forth the entire understanding of savecaliforniabusiness.com and User and supersedes all prior agreements and understandings relating hereto, unless otherwise stated in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach or default will not constitute a waiver of any other right hereunder or any subsequent breach or default.
Amendment.User shall be given at least thirty (30) days prior written notice of the effective date of an amendment to this Agreement, including as a result of any changes to the savecaliforiabusiness.com Bylaws, terms and conditions, or P&Ps, which is adopted in accordance with the Bylaws and that directly and materially affects any of the rights or obligations applicable to User/subscriber hereunder (each of the foregoing, an “Amendment”). If User does not agree to any such Amendment to this Agreement that was approved in accordance with the Bylaws, then User shall provide written notice to theoneinepensacola.com of such disagreement prior to the end of the 30-day notice period. If the parties are not able to reach a mutually acceptable accommodation (for example, the parties agree to a phase-in of the Amendment, theoneinepensacola.com determines to withdraw, suspend or modify the Amendment, or savecaliforniabusiness.com grants User a waiver or variance), this Agreement and User’s Usership in savecaliforniabusiness.com shall terminate automatically upon expiration of the 30-day notice period, unless User elects to withdraw by written notice on an earlier date. Amendments shall be prospective only unless otherwise agreed to by the User and theoneinepensacola.com.
No Rule of Strict Construction. Regardless of which party may have drafted this Agreement, no rule of strict construction shall be applied against either party. If any provision of this Agreement is determined by a court to be unenforceable, the parties shall deem the provision to be modified to the extent necessary to allow it to be enforced to the extent permitted by law, or if it cannot be modified, the provision will be severed and deleted from this Agreement, and the remainder of this Agreement will continue in effect.
Counterparts.This Agreement may be executed in one or more counterparts, each of which shall be deemed an original, but collectively shall constitute one and the same instrument.
Compliance with Laws.Anything contained in this Agreement to the contrary notwithstanding, the obligations of savecaliforniabusiness.com and User shall be subject to all laws, present and future, of any government having jurisdiction over savecaliforniabusiness.com and User including, without limitation, all export and re-export laws and regulations. It is the intention of savecaliforniabusiness.com and User that this Agreement and all referenced documents shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Taxes.User agrees and understands that all Users/subscribers are solely and fully responsible for collecting, filing, and paying, any and all appropriate authorities any taxes required by Law or Ordinance.
Headings. theoneinpensacola.com and User acknowledge that the headings to the sections hereof are for reference purposes only and shall not be used in the interpretation of this Agreement.
Assignment.User may not assign its rights or obligations under this Agreement without the prior written consent of savecaliforniabusiness.com or as otherwise set forth in the Bylaws. For purposes of this Agreement, an assignment shall be deemed to include a transfer or sale of all or substantially all the business of User, or a merger, consolidation or other transaction that results in a change in control of User.
Force Majeure. Neither theoneinepensacola.com nor User shall be liable hereunder by reason of any failure or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to strikes, shortages, riots, insurrection, fires, flood, storm, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental action, labor conditions, earthquakes or any other cause which is beyond the reasonable control of such party.
Logos and Names.You grant theoneinepensacola.com the right to use your organization’s name and logo on the theoneinepensacola.com website and on related marketing materials, solely to indicate your participation in theoneinepensacola.com. As long as you remain a User in good standing, you may use theoneinepensacola.com’ name and logo, in the format and with the notices provided or requested by savecaliforniabusiness.com, solely to indicate your participation in theoneinepensacola.com.
Other Restrictions: You agree not to use the Site or Services to: (a) upload, transmit, or distribute any computer viruses, worms, or any software intended to damage or alter a computer system or data; (b) send unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of duplicative or unsolicited messages, whether commercial or otherwise; (c) collect, or assemble information or data regarding other users, including email addresses, without their consent; (d) interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Site or Services or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site or Services, other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Site or Services, through password mining or other means; (f) harass or interfere with another user’s enjoyment of the Site or Services; (g) introduce software or automated agents or scripts to the Site or Services so as to produce multiple accounts, generate automated searches, requests and queries, or to strip, scrape, or mine data from the Site or Services; (h) impersonate any person or entity or falsify or misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity; or (i) display, mirror, or frame the Site.
Unauthorized uses of the Site — Unauthorized uses of the Site also include, without limitation, those listed below. You agree not to do any of the following:
Any use of the Site or the tools and services on the Site for the purpose of booking or soliciting a rental of a property other than a property listed under a valid Usership subscription
Copy, reproduce, upload, post, display, republish, distribute or transmit any part of the content in any form whatsoever other than for the intent and purpose of promoting and driving users to support/engage with, and other business owners to support/engage with, the SaveFloridBusiness.com website in a positive manner.
Reproduce any portion of the Site on your website or otherwise, using any device including, but not limited to, use of a frame or border environment around the Site, or other framing technique to enclose any portion or aspect of the Site, or mirror or replicate any portion of the Site;
Deep link to any portion of the Site without our express written permission,
Modify, translate into any language or computer language or create derivative works from, any content or any part of the Site;
Reverse engineer any part of the Site;
Sell, offer for sale, transfer or license any portion of the Site in any form to any third parties;
Use the Site and its inquiry or booking functionality other than to advertise and/ or research vacation rentals, to make legitimate inquiries to our Users or any other use expressly authorized on the Site;
Use the Site to post or transmit information that is in any way false, fraudulent, or misleading, including making any reservation or inquiry under false pretenses, or taking any action that may be considered phishing or that would give rise to criminal or civil liability;
Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, indecent, inflammatory, sexually explicit, pornographic, or profane material;
Violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of us or third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, rights of publicity or privacy or any other intellectual or proprietary rights; or
Use or access the Site in any way, in our sole discretion, that adversely affects, or could adversely affect, the performance or function of the Site or any other system used by us or the Site
Disclaimers. In no event shall we be liable to you or any third party for any losses or damages whatsoever rising from or relating to the purchases, listings, or reviews, or your interaction with any managers, guests, or other users. theoneinepensacola.com’s sole role is to facilitate the availability of the Site and Services. savecaliforniabusiness.com is not a representative, agent, contracting agent, or insurer of any owner, manager or guest. While users are required under this agreement to provide accurate information, we do not attempt to confirm, and do not confirm, any user’s purported identity or any business listing. If a dispute between you and any user (including regarding a listing), theoneinepensacola.com is under no obligation to you. A user should make whatever investigation they feel necessary or appropriate before processing any transaction (including purchase a listing), Your interactions with other users (including a purchase or listing) and the term governing such interactions (including the listing terms) are solely between you and such user, the Managers/owners/Users, and or subscribers, not savecaliforniabusiness.com, User listing Users are solely responsible for honoring any purchases and making available any such services. You agree that theoneinepensacola.com will not be responsible for any loss or damages incurred or be a party to such.
Limitation of Liability. If you are dissatisfied with the Site, you do not agree with any part of the terms, or have any dispute or claim with or against us, any third party provider or any user of the site with respect to these terms or the Site, then your sole and exclusive remedy against us is to discontinue using the Site.
The website located at theoneinepensacola.com (the “Site”) is a copyrighted work belonging to The Organization of Networking Entrepreneurs, Inc.
These organizations are not liable for any gift card related transactions which may take place between the users of this site. This website was provided specifically to help support small, local businesses in Pensacola and Gulf Breeze, FL through online marketing.
2. Outside Content
Clicking on certain links contained on the website may take you to other websites. These websites are not maintained by the Company, and therefore the Company disclaims any liability for the content of them.
3. Illegal/Prohibited Use
You agree to use this website and its services only for legal and permitted purposes, and you agree that you will not upload, transfer, post, or email any illegal, offensive, pornographic, obscene, defamatory, libelous, slanderous, confidential, private, or distasteful material. You further agree not to stalk or harass other users of the website. You agree that any content you provide to the website or other users is your own content and does not violate any copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, patents, or other intellectual property rights. You understand that the Company does not monitor all of the website’s users or all the content that users provide to the website or to other users, but the Company reserves the right to delete, modify, or erase material in its sole discretion. You agree not to upload or transmit intentionally any computer viruses, worms, trojan horses, or other malicious code to the website or to any of the website’s users. You agree not to hack into or intentionally upload any malicious computer code to the Company’s website, or intentionally transmit such things to other users. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the site or service. The Company reserves the right to terminate anyone's use of the website and/or service at its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, officers, and agents from any and all damages, costs, expenses, liabilities, and fees incurred by any or all of them in connection with any material or content you upload or transmit to, over, or through the website, its chat rooms, message boards, email facilities, or any other use of the website by you, or your violation of any law or the rights of others. The Company will notify you promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and will provide you with reasonable assistance, at your expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
5. No Warranties
THE WEBSITE AND ITS RELATED SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” AND “WHEN AVAILABLE.” THE COMPANY, ITS AGENTS, AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF USE OR DATA, OR OTHER SIMILAR LOSSES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE DAMAGES.
6. Governing Law
Arbitration. Any claim or dispute between a member or prospective member and The ONE or any of its officers or employees, whether related to or arising out of this Application, a member's participation in the ONE, or otherwise, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The arbitrator's decision shall be final and legally binding, and judgment may be entered thereon. Each party shall be responsible for its share of the arbitration fees in accordance with the applicable rules of arbitration. In the event a party fails to proceed with arbitration, unsuccessfully challenges the arbitrator's award, or fails to comply with the arbitrator's award, the other party is entitled to costs of suit, including reasonable attorneys' fees, for having to compel arbitration or defend or enforce the award.
8. Severability; Waiver
9. U.S.A. Based Site
The Site is controlled and operated by the Company from its offices in the State of Florida. The Company makes no representation that any of the materials or the services to which you have been given access is available or appropriate for use in other locations. Your use of or access to the site should not be construed as the Company purposefully availing itself of the benefits or privilege of doing business in any state or jurisdiction.
10. Attorney Fees
In the event of any action, mediation, litigation, arbitration, suit or proceeding arising from or under the terms, provisions or conditions of this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs of suit or other proceeding.
The ONE Monthly Membership Perks and Guidelines:
1. The ONE is $35 Monthly for premium membership
2. The ONE encourages you to network inside and outside of your chapter, and believes you shouldn't be frowned upon for being members of multiple chapters OR organizations!
3. The ONE believes the more you network, the more you grow. Our primary goal is RELATIONSHIPS!! Without relationships, referrals will not come. We also allow the Chapter President AND current seat holder to make the decision to allow a collaborator into the chapter instead of The ONE dictating who is a good fit (we do not believe in competition).
4. The ONE’s attendance policy. Members are not required to attend weekly networking meetings. However, to get the most out of the ONE it's highly recommended that you or a substitute attend weekly networking meetings.
5. The ONE is a fun networking community where members truly believe in each other, support each other, and care about each other. It does not feel like work when networking in The ONE.
6. The ONE does not believe in restrictions and regulations to keep our thumb pressed down on our members. No one knows what our members need for their businesses like they do themselves. If they feel they need to be in multiple organizations and hold multiple leadership positions, it is THEIR decision, not The ONE’s.
7. The ONE meetings are typically lunch meetings and maybe an occasional morning or evening meeting. We want to have a good time or else it will be hard to build critical relationships.
8. The ONE collects the $35/mo membership fee, processes the members’ application, and gives 70% back to the Chapter President(s).
The ONE Member Agreement and Guidelines:
1.Membership seating is limited to one person or business per profession per chapter. Unless a collaboration can be agreed upon. The President may run his/her chapter according to their own needs but should consult current seat holder prior to adding multiple seats in the same profession (limitation is up to Chapter President).
2. A member of a ONE chapter MAY be (and is ENCOURAGED to be) a member of any other chapter or networking organization. The more you network, the more you grow!
3. Members must ensure they have a current/accurate listing on chapter roster/Member Directory. Membership will auto-renew monthly, therefore, member must submit help ticket to The ONE for removal/cancellation at least 30 days prior to renewal date to [email protected]
4. Members are expected to follow up in a timely and professional manner on all leads/referrals given to them by fellow members.
5.When determining acceptance into a chapter, the ONE will not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, gender, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, or disability.
6. All memberships are for one term at a time, and fees are non-refundable if a member resigns or is removed from a chapter prior to completing their membership term.
7. Your membership will begin on the day you sign up and will automatically be billed monthly. If you wish to update your information for the directory or cancel your membership, please notify [email protected]
8. Referrals and leads are good, but when possible, referrals are preferred. Let's help each other grow via word of mouth/referral marketing.
9. Attendance – Is not required. However, you are encouraged to attend weekly meetings to build relationships and get referrals. Our goal is to represent your business every week, even if you are unable to attend. This is vital to your success with The ONE.
10. Leave of absence: a member may request a leave of absence due to medical, military, family or job related reasons, such as an out of state or country assignment. Each request will be approved or disapproved by the President of the chapter on an individual basis. The member on leave is strongly advised to have a substitute in their place.
11. The chapter membership will petition the President and Vice President regarding decisions about membership, members to be placed on probation, and members to be removed for violation of ONE procedures. In the event of an issue, the President and Vice President will seek collaboration from the membership prior to deciding.
12. Every member of a ONE chapter is a volunteer unless otherwise stipulated by ONE management. Leaders are here to help you get everything out of your membership as possible.
13. The ONE support positions are based solely on volunteers. New officers may be chosen at any time to maintain continuity if a leader is not performing or needs to step down for any reason.
14. Any member that wishes to change industries or classification within a chapter must be approved by the President. The chapter roster/member directory will be adjusted to reflect the changes, when approved.
15. A visitor may visit a chapter two times. After two visits, an application must be in process. This is to protect, not only the integrity of the seats held by paying members, but to protect the reputation of the visitor as not to give the impression of "trying to get a free membership".
16. All memberships must be processed through The ONE chapter website (www.theoneorg.com). No cash or checks accepted.
17. If a member becomes a detriment to the chapter, the Chapter Officers (collectively) have the authority to place the member on probation or remove them from the chapter. The Chapter Officers will ALWAYS work with a member to help them improve their skills and attitudes if problems arise. If you want to retain your membership, but need help, please ask!
18. The Member Minute should be used to teach others your business so they can bring you qualified referrals. The President may adjust the time to ensure the meeting begins and ends on time each week.
19. The ONE meetings are designed for each member to participate in networking inside and outside the meeting/ Meeting with other member’s one on one or in a group setting outside of normal meeting times is highly encouraged. We are here to build relationships, and relationships build businesses!
20. Presidents may offer a 10% discount on memberships veterans, emergency responders, or any other profession the President wishes. The discount will be honored each time he/she renews their annual membership. Thank You for Serving!
21. It is highly encouraged the chapter allows at least one FREE non-profit membership in each chapter. Chapters may have multiple NP’s. The FREE NP seat(s) may be vacated by the chapter president due to lack of participation/effort. The FREE non-profit seat shall be voted in by the chapter members.
22. If a member sponsors three new members during their ONE membership, the member will become “3 and FREE” and will receive a free 1 year membership. FREE members must remain active within their respective chapters to remain FREE/ A help ticket must be submitted to [email protected] The ONE for processing. *For members that hold multiple memberships, 3 and FREE only applies to the original membership.
23. Memberships must be PAID IN FULL for the membership to count towards the 3 and FREE and the member, once qualified, may continue to sponsor new members to obtain a FREE year for every 3 members sponsored and paid in full. There is no time limit and all numbers ‘roll over’ continuously. Sponsored members must be PAID IN FULL prior to the sponsors renewal date. If after the sponsors renewal date, the new member will count towards the NEXT membership renewal. **These guidelines have been adjusted to for YOUR chapter. They slightly vary from other chapter guidelines, therefore, certain programs may be different or may not apply to other markets/chapters of the ONE. Please ask for clarification if/when applicable.
24. All items listed on this document are “guidelines” to help a leadership team effectively run their weekly meetings. Leaders may adjust to adapt to their own needs after prior written approval from The ONE corporate office. These guidelines may change without notice.
25. By submitting a membership application, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, agree to, and will abide by all of the membership guidelines.
26. There are NO REFUNDS for any membership/application fees paid. Membership transfers will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
27. Dress code for The ONE meetings is “Business Casual”. Wear what you want, but please be within reasonable. No ripped jeans/shorts/sandals/flipflops. In a professional networking environment, how you present yourself is extremely important.
28. The “local” monthly chapter dues (if applicable) for the president, Vice-President, and Secretary/Treasurer should be waived for as long as they hold their leadership position. There is no ‘term limit’ and they may hold their position as long as they are active and effective in their leadership roles. The President may run/govern his/her chapter as needed to facilitate chapter needs.
29. Member authorizes The ONE and/or the local chapter to use photos taken at the meetings and events for website edits and marketing/advertising including social media unless otherwise discussed with The ONE.
30. Member Perks: No obligations. If you're not happy simply send cancellation ticket to [email protected] anytime and we'll stop your payments, delete your account and cancel your member perks.
As a member you get the following awesome perks.
1. Listed on Member Directory - https://theoneinpensacola.com/member-Directory
2. CLC Lodging Discounts (Save $10 to $50/night)
3. Corporate Perks (Save on everything for your business)
4. Partner Discounts - 10-50% savings with NetSimple for Web, SEO, and Payment Processing Plus HIVE VOC for the Restaurant Industry.
5. Office Depot Store Purchase Card (allows you to receive custom discount pricing)
6. Referral Program (Earn your way to a FREE monthly membership)
BONUS: Attend Weekly Meetings and Monthly Business After hours to Build Sales Team without Payroll, Learn Networking Tips, Improve Public Speaking skills, and Develop Long Lasting Relationships.
Limitations on Liability.
Regardless of the form of action, for any cause whatsoever related to or arising out of this Application, a member's participation in the ONE, or otherwise, in no event shall the ONE, its officers or employees be liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense greater than the amount of yearly membership fee paid by you for your membership in the ONE. Unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, in no event shall there be any liability to you or any third person for any consequential, indirect, special, incidental or punitive damages, regardless of the form of action, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the damages were foreseeable. I hereby declare and certify that all statements contained in this Application are true and correct. I understand that my membership in The ONE is conditioned upon me abiding by all the terms and conditions set forth herein and those contained within The ONE Membership Guidelines. I hereby acknowledge that upon my acceptance to The ONE, fees are non-refundable (even if you resign or are removed), and membership is non-transferable
1. What Do We Do With Your Information?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at [email protected] or mailing us at: The ONE in Pensacola 1919 E Avery St Pensacola, FL, United States
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
4. DigiPro Media, Inc.
Our store is hosted on DigiPro Media, Inc. Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through DigiPro Media, Inc.’s data storage, databases and the general DigiPro Media, Inc. application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then DigiPro Media, Inc. stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read DigiPro Media, Inc.’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
5. Third-Party Services
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows DigiPro Media, Inc. to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_DigiPro Media, Inc._visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_DigiPro Media, Inc._uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
Storefront digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
7. Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
9. Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at [email protected] or by mail at The ONE home office in Pensacola - 1919 E Avery St, Pensacola, FL 32503, United States